RECENT NEWS: BROWSE BY TAG
RESULTS CONTAINING TAG "Power"
- PEABODY ENERGY TRANSFERS SHARES OF PRAIRIE STATE ENERGY CAMPUS TO WABASH VALLEY POWER ASSOCIATION
- Missouri Black Caucus Tour
- Moody's Outlook on Prairie State
- Illinois Country Living Magazine
- Prairie State Turns Eight
- Public Power Week 2015
- PSGC POWER PLANT SETS SUMMER RECORDS
- IML Tour
- Fitch: Prairie State Energy Campus Exhibits Solid Long-Term Fundamentals Despite Recent Challenges
- PPI Tour
- AMP Members Tour Prairie State
- City of Lebanon, IN Tours Prairie State
- Missouri Legislators Tour
- Public Power Week
- Illinois Legislators Tour
- Increased Demand for Illinois Coal
- Illinois Regulators Tour Prairie State
- Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives Hosts Annual Meeting
- Safety Training
- MPUA Members Tour Prairie State
Members of the Missouri Public Utility Alliance (MPUA) visited Prairie State on April 15, 2014 for an underground mine and power plant tour.
- Prairie State Named Top Coal Plant
Prairie State was selected as one of the most noteworthy coal-fired power plants worldwide and was a designated Top Plant.
- Prairie State Energy Campus Named Top Plant
- Moving Energy Forward: Prairie State's Unit 2 of Power Plant Goes Live
MARISSA, IL - Unit 2 of Prairie State Energy Campus's 1600-megawatt power plant went live today, producing commercial power for its nine owners and their 2.5 million customers. Unit 2 is now under the control of the Prairie State Energy Campus (PSEC) team, a significant milestone in the process of completing the largest coal-fueled power plant built in the U.S. in the last 30 years.
- American Products and Power Visits Prairie State
- PSGC Power Plant Safety Team
- Prairie State's Unit 1 Goes Live
- Future Power Plant Leaders
PSGC celebrates its 7th group of power plant graduates.