2014 2016 ACCCE ADVOCACY BIRDS CSAPR CLEAN COAL CLEAN ENERGY CAMPUS COMMUNITY CONTRACTORS EARTH DAY EDUCATION EMPLOYEES ENERGY EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT ILLINOIS COAL INTERNS LEADERSHIP MINE MINE RESCUE TEAM NASCAR POWER POWER PLANT PUBLIC POWER SAFETY TV DEBUT THINK GREEN TOUR TRAINING WASHINGTON COUNTY
RECENT NEWS: BROWSE BY TAG
RESULTS CONTAINING TAG "Power"
- PEABODY ENERGY TRANSFERS SHARES OF PRAIRIE STATE ENERGY CAMPUS TO WABASH VALLEY POWER ASSOCIATION
- Missouri Black Caucus Tour
- Moody's Outlook on Prairie State
- Illinois Country Living Magazine
- Prairie State Turns Eight
- Public Power Week 2015
- PSGC POWER PLANT SETS SUMMER RECORDS
- IML Tour
- Fitch: Prairie State Energy Campus Exhibits Solid Long-Term Fundamentals Despite Recent Challenges
- PPI Tour
- AMP Members Tour Prairie State
- City of Lebanon, IN Tours Prairie State
- Missouri Legislators Tour
- Public Power Week
- Illinois Legislators Tour
- Increased Demand for Illinois Coal
- Illinois Regulators Tour Prairie State
- Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives Hosts Annual Meeting
- Safety Training
- MPUA Members Tour Prairie State
Members of the Missouri Public Utility Alliance (MPUA) visited Prairie State on April 15, 2014 for an underground mine and power plant tour.
- Prairie State Named Top Coal Plant
Prairie State was selected as one of the most noteworthy coal-fired power plants worldwide and was a designated Top Plant.
- Prairie State Energy Campus Named Top Plant
- Moving Energy Forward: Prairie State's Unit 2 of Power Plant Goes Live
MARISSA, IL - Unit 2 of Prairie State Energy Campus's 1600-megawatt power plant went live today, producing commercial power for its nine owners and their 2.5 million customers. Unit 2 is now under the control of the Prairie State Energy Campus (PSEC) team, a significant milestone in the process of completing the largest coal-fueled power plant built in the U.S. in the last 30 years.
- American Products and Power Visits Prairie State
- PSGC Power Plant Safety Team
- Prairie State's Unit 1 Goes Live
- Future Power Plant Leaders
PSGC celebrates its 7th group of power plant graduates.