RECENT NEWS: BROWSE BY TAG
RESULTS CONTAINING TAG "Power plant"
- Prairie State Turns Eight
- PSGC POWER PLANT SETS SUMMER RECORDS
- Missouri Legislators Tour
- Illinois Legislators Tour
- Illinois Regulators Tour Prairie State
- Safety Training
- Prairie State Named Top Coal Plant
Prairie State was selected as one of the most noteworthy coal-fired power plants worldwide and was a designated Top Plant.
- Moving Energy Forward: Prairie State's Unit 2 of Power Plant Goes Live
MARISSA, IL - Unit 2 of Prairie State Energy Campus's 1600-megawatt power plant went live today, producing commercial power for its nine owners and their 2.5 million customers. Unit 2 is now under the control of the Prairie State Energy Campus (PSEC) team, a significant milestone in the process of completing the largest coal-fueled power plant built in the U.S. in the last 30 years.
- PSGC Power Plant Safety Team
- Prairie State's Unit 1 Goes Live
- Future Power Plant Leaders
PSGC celebrates its 7th group of power plant graduates.