2014 ADVOCACY CLEAN COAL CLEAN ENERGY CAMPUS COMMUNITY EARTH DAY EDUCATION EMPLOYEES ENGINEERING ENVIRONMENT INTERN INTERNS LEADERSHIP LIVELY GROVE MINE MEET THE INTERNS MINE MINE RESCUE TEAM MINING INTERN MURRAY STATE NASCAR PSGC PSGC INTERNSHIP POWER POWER PLANT PRAIRIE STATE GENERATING COMPANY PUBLIC POWER SIU SAFETY SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY TOUR
RECENT NEWS: BROWSE BY TAG
RESULTS CONTAINING TAG "It"
- Intern check-in: Hannah Dhom
- Meet the Interns: Andrew Williams
- Meet the Interns: Alex Deitrich
- Meet the Interns: Justin Carmen
- Meet the Interns: Dillon Ostendorf
- Meet the Interns: Kara Husmann
- Meet the Interns: Keegan Anderson
- Meet the Interns: Jacob Parrish
- Meet the Interns: Tony McDaniel
- PSGC Souper Bowl IV
- Open House To Be Held on January 31
- PSGC Sponsors 9th Annual Holiday Drive
- PSGC Spring Blood Drive
- PSGC Holiday Drive
- Congressman Shimkus Visits Prairie State
- Junior Achievement at Sparta Lincoln Middle School
Prairie State employees had the opportunity to partner with Sparta Lincoln Middle School on March 21, 2014 for the Junior-Achievement-in-a-Day (JAID) program.
- PSGC Souper Bowl
PSGC employees kicked off the first "Souper Bowl" this month to collect non-perishable food items.
- Junior Achievement: Day 2
- Junior Achievement: Day 1
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Lively Grove Township Hall Dedication
- PSGC Operations Bravo Crew Volunteers for Habitat for Humanity
The PSGC Operations Bravo Crew recently volunteered their time and efforts at a Sparta, IL Habitat for Humanity property. On July 8th the 19 person crew composed of Bravo Crew members, several significant others and children completed renovations in both the interior and exterior of the home.
- Moving Energy Forward: Prairie State's Unit 2 of Power Plant Goes Live
MARISSA, IL - Unit 2 of Prairie State Energy Campus's 1600-megawatt power plant went live today, producing commercial power for its nine owners and their 2.5 million customers. Unit 2 is now under the control of the Prairie State Energy Campus (PSEC) team, a significant milestone in the process of completing the largest coal-fueled power plant built in the U.S. in the last 30 years.