RECENT NEWS: BROWSE BY TAG
RESULTS CONTAINING TAG "Employees"
- PSGC Recognized by American Red Cross
- PSGC Souper Bowl IV
- PSGC Sponsors 9th Annual Holiday Drive
- PSGC Spring Blood Drive
- Happy Holidays from PSGC
- National Miners Day 2015
- Veterans Day
- Public Power Week 2015
- PSGC Welcomes New General Counsel
- Earth Day
- Leadership Summit
- PSGC Holiday Drive
- National Miners Day
- Prairie State Welcomes New CEO
- National Mine Rescue Day
- Prairie State Generating Company Names Chief Executive Officer
- PSGC Family Fun Run
- MINE RESCUE TEAM WINS LOCAL COMPETITION
The Prairie State Generating Company (PSGC) Lively Grove Mine Rescue Team competed and placed first at the Illinois State Mine Rescue Contest in Marion, Illinois yesterday. The competition was sponsored by the Illinois Mining Institute during their 122nd Annual Event and Meeting. Eighteen teams from coal mines across Illinois, Indiana, and Kentucky competed for top accolades, exhibiting their ability to respond to a potential emergency rescue.
- Safety Training
- PSGC Welcomes Chief Operating Officer
- PSGC Mine Rescue Team
- National Employee Wellness Month
- Employee Wellness
Prairie State is dedicated to the safety and wellness of its employees, and recently hosted a "Stretch and Flex" learning session with a local physical therapist as a part of this year's Wellness Program.
- Safety Milestones
- Junior Achievement at Sparta Lincoln Middle School
Prairie State employees had the opportunity to partner with Sparta Lincoln Middle School on March 21, 2014 for the Junior-Achievement-in-a-Day (JAID) program.
- PSGC Souper Bowl
PSGC employees kicked off the first "Souper Bowl" this month to collect non-perishable food items.
- Junior Achievement: Day 2
- Junior Achievement: Day 1
- Southern Illinois Snow
PSGC Facilities Team.
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- PSGC Employee Appreciation Day
- Working Safely
As a part of this Prairie State's employee wellness program, employees attended a lunch and learn session entitled "Stretch and Flex: Moving Safely at Work" on Wednesday.
- Prairie Statements Employee Meeting
PSGC employees gathered for the quarterly Prairie Statements meeting on September 17, 2013.
- Prairie State at the National Mining Association Competition
Prairie State's Coal Mine Rescue Team arrives in Columbus, Ohio for the four-day competition.
- Mine Rescue Team Advances to National Competition
Members of the PSGC Mine Rescue Team will travel to Columbus, Ohio for the National Mine Rescue Competition.
- Celebrating 500 Days of Safety
Congratulations to the PSEC Power Plant staff on accomplishing 500 days without a Lost Time Accident.
- PSGC Operations Bravo Crew Volunteers for Habitat for Humanity
The PSGC Operations Bravo Crew recently volunteered their time and efforts at a Sparta, IL Habitat for Humanity property. On July 8th the 19 person crew composed of Bravo Crew members, several significant others and children completed renovations in both the interior and exterior of the home.
- 2nd Day of Joy
- Happy Holidays from Prairie State
- Spring "Town Hall" Style Employee Meeting
Prairie State Generating Company CEO and President, Peter DeQuattro, delivers his quarterly company update to nearly 300 Prairie State employees at PSGC’s Lively Grove mine.