RECENT NEWS: BROWSE BY TAG
RESULTS CONTAINING TAG "Education"
- Missouri Representative Reiboldt: Blog Post
- PSGC Interns
- SIUC Students Tour Campus
Rich Meyer, Prairie State's Senior Project Engineer, leads a tour with a group of engineering students from Southern Illinois University Carbondale. The students are currently enrolled in a thermodynamics course and visited campus this week to learn more about the state-of-the-art technology in use at Prairie State.
- Energy Learning Exchange Tour
- Prairie State Hosts Engineering Students
Bradley University engineering students enrolled in a thermodynamics course visited campus this week for an underground mine and power plant tour.
- Coal Education Conference Tour
- Prairie State Hosts Local High School Class
- Local Students Visit Prairie State
- Bradley University Engineering Students
- Energy Education Council at Prairie State
- Prairie State Campus Tours
- PSGC Summer Internship Program
PSGC welcomes seven interns each summer from area colleges and universities.